Peppermint pure essential oil is a refreshing, sharp and menthol fragrance.
Peppermint pure essential oil uses:
Skin & Hair: Relieves irritation and itchiness, redness and inflammation. Treats dermatitis, acne and sunburn.
Body: Helps to treat headache, migraine, stress, vertigo, faintness, bronchitis and pneumonia. Improves digestive disorders, toothaches, aching feet, rheumatism, muscular pains and periods.
Mind & Emotions: Excellent for mental fatigue and depression. It refreshes the spirit, stimulates mental agility and improves concentration.
Peppermint pure essential oil blends well with:
Basil, bergamot, cedarwood, cypress, lemon, lime, pine, rosemary, marjoram
How to use your Peppermint essential oil:
– Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
– Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
– Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
– Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
– Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.
Peppermint Essential Oil Ingredients:
mentha piperita (peppermint) oil