Do you need something for your baby, or for you, but don’t quite have the money together yet? Want to buy it now, pay later, with no interest or extra charges? We may have a solution for you!
Birth Partner is excited to announce that we have partnered with Afterpay to provide you with an interest free payment option.
- Pay for your purchase over 4 simple instalments, just choose Afterpay as your payment method
- Completely interest free – every time you buy using Afterpay
- Instant online approval when you register with Afterpay
- The payment process is completely integrated with the Birth Partner website, just like using any of our other payment methods (Visa, Mastercard or Paypal).
Afterpay is available at over 300 other shops in Australia, including Optus, Peters of Kensington, Tony Bianco, House, Toy Mate and Ruby Olive.
How to Buy from Birth Partner using Afterpay:
To buy anything on the Birth Partner site using Afterpay, just follow these simple steps:
- Go shopping at the Birth Partner Shop, and add everything you need to the shopping cart
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout. There is a quick registration for first-time customers, or a log in for returning Afterpay customers.
- Birth Partner will then send your goodies straight away.
- Afterpay will remind you when your payments are due and process your payments automatically.
- Enjoy your purchase and your baby!
We expect that having this payment method will make some of those bigger ticket items easier for you to buy, but of course it can also be used for smaller purchases. We will still offer our lay-by payment plans as well, but this enables you to receive your order straight away.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402 405 889 if you have any queries. We look forward to supporting you even better!
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter here, and join our growing Facebook community to stay abreast of Birth Partner’s new products and special offers, as well as great information about pregnancy, birth and baby.