You will need:
• 1/2 Cup Coarse sea salt
• 2 Cups Epsom salts
• 1/4 Cup Baking soda
• 8 drops Doterra Clary Sage essential oil
• Food coloring (if desired)
1. In a large bowl, mix to combine coarse sea salt and epsom salts, to soothe tired muscles and reduce inflammation.
2. Add baking soda, to soften waters and alleviate skin irritation.
3. Add Doterra Clary Sage essential oil and combine.
4. Add a few drops of food coloring, until you achieve the desired shade (optional).
5. If you intend to present the bath salts as gifts, be sure to store them in a stoppered and labeled container to keep out moisture.