Bergamot Essential Oil from Doterra, 15ml
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
Uses for Bergamot Essential Oil from Doterra
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Doterra Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
Primary Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil from Doterra
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
Bergamot Aromatic Description
Citrus, spice, with a light floral note
Bergamot Essential Oil Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Doterra Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Oils that blend well with Bergamot oil
As a citrus essential oil, Bergamot blends well with a variety of other oils. If you are looking for good oils to blend with Bergamot, try Doterra Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, or Arborvitae. Mixing Bergamot oil with any of these essential oils will provide both an uplifting and calming element to your blend.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.