A world’s first no-touch cleansing spray!
Swelling, bleeding, gooping, peeing, burning – we get it all. Our Cleanse and Soothe spray is here to help!
Our Cleanse and Soothe spray is a cleansing spray with natural ingredients, designed to keep your perineal clean during your postpartum recovery – at bathroom time and shower time. It perfectly sprays upside down, so you can easily mist your noonie from any position. It’s truly no-touch, just spray and rinse and gently pat or air dry, or you can just gently press a damp towel to remove any excess.
It is soothing on tender skin, calming on burning post-pee feels, anti-inflammatory to reduce swelling and, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-nasties to support healing!
This is thanks to our hero native ingredient, Tasmanian Pepper. Native to Tasmania and traditionally used in both Aboriginal cuisine and medicine. With antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s been used to treat a variety of illnesses
One of the Pepperberry’s healing powers is to calm inflammatory markers in the skin, which reduces burning sensation, skin redness and irritation from developing.
Features of Noonie Cleanse and Soothe Spray
- Made with natural ingredients
- Australian made
- Truly no-touch cleansing; just mist and rinse
- Perfect for the most sensitive areas and skin
- Tasmanian Pepperberry to relieve burning and swelling
- Spray at any angle, even upside down
- Does not require refrigeration, stable up to 35°C
Noonie Cleanse and Soothe Spray Directions
- Remove cap and spray on desired areas a few times
- Rinse with water or gently pat with damp towel after applying spray
- You can air dry or gently pat any excess residue with a dry towel
Noonie Cleanse and Soothe Spray Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Zingiber Ocinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Phytate, Bisabolol (from Chamomile), Citric acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.