Built for terrain. Designed for the city. Era, the new definition of city stroller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. Eco fabrics made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, manoeuvring in tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extra-long foot well. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
In keeping with Bumbleride’s eco-focused manufacturing, Era includes an adjustable handlebar made of all-natural cork. It’s durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable. Bumbleride’s Eco Fabrics are made with 100% recycled rPET and certified free from harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX.
Bumbleride ERA Specifications
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents.
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals (100% rPET + OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified).
- One-handed backrest recline.
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable).
- Oversize cargo basket, accessible from both sides with storage pocket for air pump (included).
- 360 degree front swivel wheels with in-line lock option.
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork handle with safety strap.
- Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow.
- Reversible seat, can recline down to flat position with adjustable footrest (in both directions).
- Infant compatible without attachments, option to add Infant Car Seat Adapter or Bassinet (both sold separately).
- Extra room to grow with long seat and foot-well.
- Secure foot brake.
- Air-filled tyres and all wheel suspension.