Doterra Lavender Peace Serenity Essential Oil Blend
Doterra Lavender Peace Serenity Essential Oil Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose.
Doterra Lavender Peace Essential Oil Blend combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives Doterra Lavender Peace a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses.
Doterra Lavender Peace Serenity Essential Oil Blend Primary Benefits
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Calms the mind and soothes the senses
Ingredients of Doterra Lavender Peace Serenity Essential Oil Blend
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood
Uses for Doterra Lavender Peace Serenity Essential Oil Blend
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Doterra Lavender Peace Serenity Essential Oil Blend Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA D Fractionated Coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.