- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps reduce the signs of aging.
Essential oils from:
- Frankincense Resin
- Hawaiian Sandalwood
- Lavender Flower
- Myrrh Gum Resin
- Helichrysum Flower
- Rose Flower
Woody, spicy, rich, fresh
- Apply a thin layer of Salubelle® to the face, neck, and décolletage, then repeat application to targeted areas of concern. Follow with the Doterra moisturiser of your choice.
- Apply to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Use as part of your morning and night facial routine.
- Use on minor skin irritations to reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, and stretch marks.
- Applied to the back of the neck and ear lobes, Salubelle can help promote feelings of relaxation throughout the day.
Salubelle Uses and Benefits
- If you are looking for a natural way to lessen the presence of fine lines and wrinkles, then the Salubelle essential oil blend was created with you in mind. Salubelle Anti-Aging blend can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles when applied to the neck, face, and décolletage.
- Even though aging skin is a natural process and occurs with increased age, some factors of visually aging skin can be controlled. To help deter external aging factors, apply the Salibelle essential oil blend to the desired areas of your skin. The powerful components of Immortelle will help reduce the contributing factors to the appearance of aging skin and will help sustain smooth skin.
- Maintain a healthy, young look with the Immortelle essential oil blend. Salubelle Anti-Aging blend can be used frequently to help sustain smoother, more radiant and youthful-looking skin. Immortelle oil can also be combined with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help minimize skin sensitivity.
- When using Salubelle Anti-Aging Blend, apply a thin layer of Salubelle to the face, neck, and décolletage, and then repeat the application to targeted areas of concern. Once you have finished this step, apply the Doterra moisturizer of your choice to the desired areas of your skin and leave your skin looking radiant and nourished.
- Not only can Salubelle oil help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but it can also help reduce the appearance of blemishes. When you start to feel or see a blemish on your face, apply Salibelle on and around that area.
- Salubelle oil is a proprietary blend of powerful, renewing, and rare essential oils that make it an essential beautifying agent. With a mix of Rose, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Myrrh, Frankincense, and Helichrysum essential oils, Salubelle contains powerful oils and powerful properties in every drop.
- Make the Salubelle essential oil blend a part of your skincare routine, and you will love the results! When you use the Immortelle essential oil blend both morning and night, it will help nourish your skin; reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes; and give your skin a healthy glow that will leave you looking and feeling more confident.
- One of the main contributing factors to premature wrinkles and fine lines is sun exposure. After a long day at the beach or in the park, make sure to take care of your sun-exposed skin by applying the Immortelle essential oil blend. The application of Salubelle will give your skin a soothing sensation that is perfect for the end of a long day in the sun.
- Apply the Saubelle essential oil blend under your arms after a sweaty workout. This blend has a woody and fresh aroma that will help mask post-workout smells. Salubelle can also help soothe the sensitive skin under your arms.
- If you are looking for an ideal oil to have in your cosmetics drawer, the Salubelle essential oil blend fits that category. With its diverse nourishing and skin preservation qualities, Salubelle oil proves an ideal oil to help beautify the skin.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.