The LaVie Lactation Massager™ is a milk expression tool for breastfeeding that helps improve milk flow and relieve pain caused by engorgement, plugged ducts and other breastfeeding symptoms.
Developed in collaboration with IBCLCs, it’s unique shape and multiple vibration modes, combined with our step-by-step care plan, make the LaVie Lactation Massager the perfect tool to restore your milk flow.
Benefits of the LaVie Lactation Massager
- Relief from plugged ducts and engorgement
- Faster milk letdown
- Improved milk flow
- Increased pumping output
- Empties the breast faster
- Softens the breast for better latching
The LaVie Lactation Massager is waterproof and rechargeable, so it’s ready to use when and where you need it. Plus, it’s easy to pop in your baby bag with its travel lock, USB charger, and carrying case.
How does the LaVie Lactation Massager work?
- Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast for latching
- Use the narrow tip to empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis
- Reduce engorgement and move milk more effectively with the scoop edge
When do mums use the LaVie Lactation Massager?
Specifically designed to be with mums during every step of their breastfeeding journey, the LaVie Lactation Massager can be used:
- When the mother’s milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before nursing sessions to encourage let-down, soften the breast for better latching, and more effectively empty the breast
- In the nursing bra before and during pumping sessions to stimulate the breast and improve flow
- As needed to relieve pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast
Approved and Recommended by Lactation Consultants