The Miracle Blanket Swaddle makes swaddling your baby easy and more effective – even in the dark. The custom-designed shape and features of the Miracle Blanket have helped millions of babies – and their families – get a better night’s sleep.
Research proves that swaddled babies sleep better and longer.
Why Swaddle your baby?
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer
- research shows the benefits of swaddling
- swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back
- The Miracle Blanket Swaddle makes it easy to keep baby swaddled
Miracle Blanket Swaddle Benefits
- Stops colic
- eases fussiness for any baby
- helps baby sleep better and longer
- helps keep babies on their backs
- prevents facial scratches
- stop twitches that wake your baby
- easy to wrap and stays put
- makes breast feeding much easier
- Helps your baby feel warm and secure
- one size fits all up to 14 weeks
- 100% super-soft breathable cotton
How to use the Miracle Blanket Swaddle
it is best to wrap baby very snugly. Baby may fuss at first when wrapped, but after a week or two may begin to relax at the mere sight of the blanket.
Tuck the arm flaps securely and flat under the baby’s back as the flaps keep your baby from working her arms free and waking herself. This also keep stour baby’s arms in the most effective position – at her sides.
Many babies prefer to have their feet free. You can try positioning your baby with his feet on top of the foot pouch to see if he prefers to be wrapped this way.
IMPORTANT – anytime a baby is swaddled, in a Miracle Blanket or any other swaddle, they must sleep on their back for safety. Never place a swaddled baby face down.
if your baby is ready to roll over or is showing signs that they will soon, it is recommended to discontinue tight swaddling (not just in a Miracle Blanket, but any swaddle).