Incorporating an integrative and evidence based approach, the Mygen Health Fertility Formula for Women contains therapeutic levels of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in readily absorbable forms that are necessary for both conception and a healthy pregnancy.
Supporting conception and improving wellbeing. Contains over 25 therapeutically active ingredients including:
- Vital nutrients
- Calcium Folinate
30 tablets and 30 capsules in each pack.
This formula contains vital nutrients for your wellbeing that:
- Are necessary for healthy hormone production and conception
- Support healthy cellular energy production
- Assist healthy ovulation
- Are essential in the very early stages of foetal development
- Most available and active forms: provides antioxidants necessary to combat oxidative stress now widely understood to play an important role in conception and healthy pregnancy outcomes. Antioxidants such as CoQ10, lipoic acid, betacarotene, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and zinc are all present in active therapeutic doses.
- Duo packs: to allow for the better absorption of the fat soluble vitamins (capsule) and water soluble nutrients (tablets).
- Addresses age related issues:recommended for the treatment of couples with age related fertility issues.
- Complementary to IVF/ART: this formula does not contain herbal medicines, making them suitable for couples who are seeking further fertility assistance.
- Based on evidence: research references and abstracts available on request
- Australian: owned and manufactured.
Adults take 1 capsule daily with your morning meal and 1 tablet daily after your morning meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
It is recommended that women start taking the formula 3 to 4 months prior to conception and continue through 1st Trimester of pregnancy. This formula can be taken throughout pregnancy.
ALWAYS USE AS DIRECTED. AUST L 206185
Each tablet contains:
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150mcg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate ) 5mg
- Calcium Folinate (folate) 500mcg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 75mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 25mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (60.1mg) equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (10mg) equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 6.5mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 400mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 25mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg
- Calcium pantothenate (55.6mg) equiv pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate hydrate) 50mg
- Chromium (as chromic chloride) 50mcg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 50mcg
- R,S-alpha lipoic acid 100mg
- Biotin 100mcg
Each capsule contains:
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 75mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5mcg
- Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 100mcg
- Betacarotene 3mg
- Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (high alpha type) 168mg
- equiv d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 200IU
This medicine may be dangerous when used in large amounts of for a long time. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Store below 30’C. Do not use if bottle seal is broken.