The Quax Deluxe Nursing Rocking Chair is both stylish and practical and makes feeding a baby much more enjoyable. European designed, it is ergonomically designed to offer optimal sitting comfort with super comfortable cushioning, integrated headrest and supportive armrests and thanks to its beautiful looks, it also makes a great addition to your lounge room once nursing days are over.
The Quax Deluxe Nursing Rocking Chair has been carefully designed to offer maximum comfort and support with integrated head rest and ergonomic armrests. The gentle rocking motion lets you lean back in comfort, yet it is also easy to get up.
The armrests provide support and allow for better positioning whether you are breastfeeding or bottle feeding.
Ideal for using during breastfeeding, bottle feeding, cuddling, or nursing your baby.
Elevating the feet takes pressure and discomfort off your lower back and can help you settle more deeply into the chair. You can match your rocking chair with the Quax Rocking Footstool for maximum comfort.
Benefits of a rocking chair include:
- a rocking chair provides gentle movement for mums who have recently given birth
- helps settle babies with colic
- assists with better sleep and relaxation for both mother and baby, as the rocking motion helps lower your heart rate
- the gentle rocking helps stimulate baby’s inner ear and regulate their balance
- helps with bonding with your baby
- the movement simulates the womb environment
Structure : solid birch runner and polyurethane ep-oxidized metal frame
Filling : polyurethane foam with a density of 28 kg/m³
Textile : 100% polyester
The fabric is removable and washable
70cm side x 106 cm deep x 96cm high
Max weight capacity 150kg
Available in your choice of gorgeous colours – Sand Grey, Black or Saffron.