Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The Rockit Portable Baby Rocker will keep rocking so you don’t have to!
Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have accessory keeps babies moving and snoozing. Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with our universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would.
In fact scientific tests show the vibration level of the Rocket Portable Baby Rocker closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones.
How does the Rockit Portable Baby Rocker work?
When you are on a train moving at a constant speed there is no acceleration forwards and backwards – just motion from side to side (think how you sway as you walk through a carriage). The same is true when a baby is pushed along a pavement in a buggy or pram. Rockit inventor Dr Nick Webb (PhD in Sound and Vibration Engineering) noticed his three-month-old daughter Abby would wake as soon as this motion stopped. He developed the Rockit Portable Baby Rocker to generate the same side-to-side motion so baby believes the buggy is still rolling along. Now you can stop for a rest and they’ll be none the wiser.
For extra peace of mind we have tested the Rockit to the highest EU safety standards for ages 0-36 months and upwards.
The Rocket Portable Baby Rocker features:
- Safe to use from birth onwards – The Rockit is not a toy, but we have tested it to the toughest 0-36 month toy standards anyway. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Fits prams, pushchairs, buggies and strollers – The clever little bracket fits securely to tubes of different shapes and sizes. You simply click the Rockit into place as soon as you need it.
- Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle – The Rockit Portable Baby Rocker has a built in timer which turns off after 30 minutes. It can be re-started by simply pressing the on/off button
- Showerproof: Use inside and out – Rockit has been tested to IPX1. This isn’t ‘Rockit Science’ it just means it’s showerproof and safe to use outside. Avoid prolonged exposure to rain or heavy rain.
- Quiet motor with adjustable speed – The motor is so quiet (our boffins tell us 40 decibels) it could even be used in a library. The speed can be adjusted to give the perfect gentle rock for your child.
- Up to 60 hours battery life* – Takes 4 AA batteries. 60 hour battery life measured when Rockit was used vertically at the slowest speed. That’s an hour a day for 2 months.
The Rockit Portable Baby Rocker is Simple, Portable and Effective
- Use out and About – With your baby content by your side you can enjoy a coffee with friends, read a book in peace and manage the supermarket checkout with both hands.
- Use at Home – Gain those few extra minutes to unpack the shopping. Avoid late night walks around the block or long treks to keep baby asleep. Relax, The Rockit has got it covered.
- Quiet Motor – The motor is so quiet it won’t disturb your baby, or anyone else for that matter.
- 60 Hours Battery Life – Tests have shown that the Rockit works for up to 60 hours on one set of batteries*
A content baby means a happy and relaxed parent.
The Rocket Portable Baby Rocker is easy to attach
Interest Free Payment Plan Available through Afterpay:
Birth Partner has been proudly helping at births in Australia since 2005.