Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are made of borosilicate glass. A material that is resistant to shock temperatures. Our unique and natural shaped nipple mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of a mothers breast – making the transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding a pleasant one.
180ml bottles come complete with a SLOW flow nipple while the 260ml bottle comes with a LARGE flow.
Haakaa Nipple flow guides.
S – Slow flow (Suitable for 0-3month)
M – Medium flow (Suitable for 3+month)
L – Fast flow (Suitable for 6+month)
Please note: As all babies are different their requirements will not all be the same. There fore these age indicators are a rough guide only.
All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety standards.
- Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are available in both 180ml and 260ml.
- Anti-colic nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- Wide necked and ergonomically designed, making them easy to hold, fill, and clean.
- The 180ml size bottle has also been designed for smaller expressed breast milk feeds.
- Compatible with the all Haakaa wide neck bottle accessories.
- Compatible with Haakaa silicone breast pump.
- Dishwasher safe.
Clean after each use. We recommend to hand wash your bottle (although dishwasher safe) with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. This bottle can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Caution: Check bottle and nipple condition regularly – replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.