I have loved Weleda products for a long time – and there is much to love about them! Weleda was founded by Rudolph Steiner, the humanitarian and philosopher who also developed biodynamic farming and anthroposophical medicine.
The Weleda Mother & Baby range helps to care for your baby with “the best ingredients that nature can provide”.
I am so excited that Birth Partner now has a range of Weleda products to help you and your baby. In fact, I am so excited that we are offering a Weleda Products Introductory Sale with 15% off all Weleda products purchased during November. Just use the code “weleda” in the checkout to claim your discount.
We have Weleda products that can care for you in your pregnancy, and postpartum for you and baby.
- Weleda Stretchmark Massage Oil – to help avoid stretch marks on the stomach, thighs, bottom and breasts
- Weleda Perineum Massage Oil – to enhance your skin’s flexibility and help prevent tearing during childbirth
- Weleda Nipple Care Cream – help prepare nipples for breastfeeding, or soothe and heal sore, cracked nipples
- Weleda Everon Lip Balm – Protects lips from drying, cracking and chapping. Excellent for use during labour
- Weleda Nursing Tea – support your breastmilk supply, and soothe digestion of broth you and your baby
- Weleda Arnica – available as drops or pilules to assist in the repair and healing of bruised and spanned tissues and muscles. Excellent for use during and after labour.
- Weleda Baby Care Starter Pack – an ideal gift, trial pack or travel kit with Weleda Shampoo & Body Wash, Calendula Oil and Nappy Change Cream
- Weleda Baby Colic Powder – can calm and soothe a restless, crying baby suffering from colic
- Weleda Calendula Baby Oil – naturally massage, moisturise or bathe your baby, without any nasties
- Weleda Calendula Body Lotion – 100% natural body lotion to care for and moisturise your baby’s delicate skin
- Weleda Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash – mild organi and natural plant-based ingredients to retain moisture while gently washing
- Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream – protect and soothe with this beautiful natural product
As baby grows:
- Weleda Baby Teething Powder – relieve the discomfort and restlessness of teething in babies and children
- Weleda Children’s Gel Toothpaste – specially formulate dot look after baby’s first teeth, free of SLS and fluoride.
Just use the code “weleda” in the checkout when you place your order before the end of November, to claim a 15% discount on your Weleda products. This is a great opportunity to stock up – and remember we offer free delivery on all orders over $100 (otherwise it is just $8 flat rate, for delivery Australia-wide delivery).
I am sure you will fall in love with Weleda just like I have. x
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter here, and join our growing Facebook community to stay abreast of Birth Partner’s new products and special offers, as well as great information about pregnancy, birth and baby.