Birth Partner is excited to announce that we have been appointed as the exclusive Australian Distributor for PumpEase Pumping Bras.
PumpEase is a hands-free pumping bra that offers easy use, exceptional comfort, durability, and top-notch quality in fun and stylish fabrics.
A PumpEase bra gives mums the ability to read a book, use the phone, work online, while pumping by freeing their hands from the awkward, and sometimes painful, task of holding the pump flanges against their breasts for extended periods of time.
Mums seek to pump their breastmilk for a number of reasons:
- makes life easier for new mums who travel
- have a premature baby
- baby has difficulty feeding or can’t latch
- to let Dad or other carers bottle-feed using breastmilk
- returning to work and still want baby to have breastmilk
- want to keep up/ increase their milk supply
- build a stash of breast milk
- choose to not feed in public
- adjustable – an absolute requirement for the fluctuating breast sizes of nursing mums
- guaranteed to securely hold all makes and models of breast pumps with its unique no-stitch flange openings
- time-saving: easier and quicker to double pump rather than just from one breast at a time
PumpEase is available in fashionable prints so mums can choose one that fits their personality and perhaps feel a bit less like they are using a medical device.
PumpEase pumping bras are currently available in the Classic Collection (including floral and animal prints), the Fabulous 50’s Collection (polka dots in fun colors) and the Organic Collection (beautiful unbleached and un-dyed organic cotton).
The PumpEase pumping bra helps mums feel sassy and even sexy, while also doing their very best to provide breastmilk for their babies.
“This is definitely a must for pumping mothers. This bra allows me to pump at work, right at my desk. I feel productive at work while pumping, and I can power pump at my desk. My bosses are mildly amazed by my productivity. Definitely a lifesaver. Plus, it doesn’t take long to dry after a wash. I just hang it for a few hours and it’s dry for the next day.” – Diyan, via email, March 2019.
To celebrate, for a limited time, we are offering free fridge magnet and $5 off every PumpEase bra from the Birth Partner website. Just use the code “easy” in the checkout when you place your order.