This compact silicone breast pump is made form 100% medical grade silicone. Super easy to use – just suction the Haaka silicone breast pump to your breast, and the pump will do the work for you, drawing your milk using suction.
You can also use it to avoid wasted breastmilk by attaching while baby is feeding on your other breast, to collect all your letdown. Can offer relief if you are engorged through the night or daytime.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Features and Benefits
- Soft and comfortable – made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe, or can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- Perfect for travelling
- No cords, batteries, or assembly required
How to use your Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.
See the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump in action
Don’t have the money right now? No problem! You can buy now and pay later – interest free and no extra charges. Just select Afterpay as your payment option in the checkout.