PumpEase Pumping Bra
PumpEase is a hands-free pumping bra that offers easy use, exceptional comfort, durability and top-notch quality in fun and stylish fabrics.
A PumpEase pumping bra gives mums the ability to read a book, use the phone, or work online while pumping by freeing their hands from the awkward, and sometimes difficult, task of holding the breastshields against their breasts for extended periods of time.
Mums seek to pump their breastmilk for a number of reasons:
- don’t want to feel anchored by the pump – want to be able to pump and multitask
- makes life easier for new mums who travel
- have a premature or sick baby
- build a stash of breastmilk for the freedom of leaving Dad or other carers to bottle-feed
- return to work and still want baby to have breastmilk
- want to pump while typing, driving, eating lunch etc
- want to keep up or increase and boost their milk supply
- want to donate oversupply of breastmilk to a milk bank
- need to preserve milk supply during a lapse in breastfeeding (travel, hospitalisation etc)
- need relief from painful engorgement
- have a blocked milk duct
Why is Pumpease the best pumping bra on the market?
- adjustable – an absolute requirement for the fluctuating breast sizes of nursing mums
- flexible – guaranteed to securely hold ALL makes and model of breast pumps with its unique no-stitch pump openings. Can be worn by itself or over any nursing bra / cami / top you choose
- time-saving – easier and quick to double pump rather than just from one breast at a time
- quality – made with a high-perormace technical fabric that provides exceptional comfort, stretch and memory, easy care, and quick-dry and wicking qualities.
- Fun and fashionable – PumpEase is available in fashionable prints so you can choose one that fits your personality, and perhaps feel a bit less like you are using a medical device.
- Accessible – uses hook and eye closures instead of velcro for durability, familiarity and quietness (important near a sleeping baby). Three rows of closures allow for adjustments and a snug fit as your body and supply change.
PumpEase pumping bras are currently available in the Classic Collection (including floral prints), the Fabulous 50’s Collection (polka dots in fun colours), and the Organic Collection (beautiful unbleached and un-dyed organic cotton).
The PumpEase pumping bra helps mums feel sassy, and even sexy, while also doing their very best to provide breastmilk for their babies.
“This is definitely a must for pumping mothers. This bra allows me to pump at work, right at my desk. I feel productive at work while pumping, and I can power pump at my desk. My bosses are mildly amazed by my productivity. Definitely a lifesaver. Plus, it doesn’t take long to dry after a wash. I just hang it for a few hours, and it’s dry for the next day.” – Diyan, via email, March 2019
As most women know who have spent a lot of time expressing, double pumping can be great for slashing your pumping time in half and can more effectively build your supply. But holding the breast shields in both hands can be difficult while you pump.
Pumpease pumping bra / expression bustier allows you to double pump completely hands-free, allowing you to get on with life while you pump.
We now have convertible straps available as well, here – Strap Happy
How to Use
Simply wrap the PumpEase pumping bra around your bust and fasten in the front over your nursing bra, nursing top (lower panels first) or over nothing at all. Insert the breast pump flanges into the openings of the expression bustier, centering over your nipples and then start pumping. You will enjoy having both hands free to read, write, text, talk on the phone, surf, bank online or tend to your baby – ALL while pumping!
Fabric & Care
PumpEase exclusively use an 88% high-count polyester/12% spandex micro fiber knit for the PumpEase pumping bra.
This exceptional technical fabric delivers high-performance & durability, comfort & softness against the skin, ease of care, excellent stretch & memory (it won’t bag-out after use or shrink during washing), breathability, quick-dry & wicking qualities and colour fastness. PumpEase recommend washing by hand or machine in warm water, no bleach and hang to dry. In a pinch you could tumble dry your PumpEase, however because of the spandex in the fabric, we don’t recommend this on a regular basis as dryer heat will eventually break the spandex down.
It is easy to determine the perfect fit for your Pumpease pumping bra!
Measure in the last month of pregnancy or at least 2 weeks postpartum.
Step 1: Wear a close fitting top / T-shirt or a medium-support bra
Step 2: Measure around the fullest part of your bustling with the tape measure running under your arms – the tape should be snug, but not constricting. Make sure the tape isn’t sagging at the back and it’s parallel to the floor.
Step 3: Refer to the chart below to determine your size. If you are o the border of two sizes, size down.
Pumpease should fit you snugly and make you feel secure, but not be overly tight.
80-96cm Small Pumpease size
96-112cm Medium Pumpease size
112-127cm Large Pumpease size
127-142cm Extra Large Pumpease size
The PumpEase hands-free pumping bra / expression bustier doesn’t need to be overly tight – it should, however, fit snugly enough so that it holds the breast shields in place during the pump’s “rest” cycle. Think of when you are nursing – your baby’s face is not pressed tight against your breast, is it? The suction of the pump does the work, not the pressure of the breast shield.