The Manduca sling is both elastic and supportive. It is made using a special jersey cotton specially designed to be particularly steady and provide support lengthwise and stretchable in cross direction – and without any elastane.
The Manduca Sling can be tied 3 ways – in front as a pre-tied sling, or as a wrap cross sling, or in the hip position.
Manduca Sling Features:
- Supportive and stretchy thanks to the special bi-elastic jersey (without elastane)
- GOTS certified and made from 100% organic cotton
- Tested for a weight from 3.5 -15 kg
- Comfort fit until approximately 9 kg (ideal for newborns and small babies)
- Suitable for front and hip carry positions
- Breathable and light: probably one of the lightest stretchy slings – with a weight of approx. 600 g only
- easy to tie – thanks to a contrast seam (as recommended by babywearing schools).
- One size: over 5 m long and 60 cm wide – fits all baby wearing parents
- Machine wash 40 °, dryer proof