All Baby Beehinds reusable eco pads are topped with a stunning royal purple cotton velour, then teamed with a beautiful PUL colour.
Cloth pads are extremely comfortable and don’t have the irritating chemicals associated with disposable pads. They last for years, and can save you a small fortune.
Made with a core of bamboo fleece, they are attached to a hidden layer of bamboo jersey and a layer of PUL to prevent leaks. This is all topped with a gorgeously soft cotton velour. The pads wings snap into place with high-quality resin snaps.
Benefits of reusable cloth pads
- Less chemicals – disposable menstrual products contain artificial fragrances, adhesives, plastics and chemical gels
- Less waste – the average woman will use 12-16,000 disposable pads, party-liners, and tampons in her lifetime.
- Less expensive – cloth pads can last for about 5 years, maybe longer
- More comfortable – the cotton velour actually feels nice against your skin – unlike the rub of disposable products
Reusable Eco Pads Sizes:
- Liners – measure 22cm long, with a 17cm wing span – for use as a panty liner or as a back up when using a tampon or menstrual cup.
- Lights – measure 24cm long, with a 17cm wing span – to use as a longer liner, or for light flow days.
- Regulars – 28cm long, with a 20cm wing span – for use on medium to heavy flow days.
- Nights – Measure 30cm long, with a 21cm wing span – for use on heavy flow days, at night, or for postpartum bleeding.
Caring for them is easy – just rinse in cold water and then wash with your normal clothes wash.