Just like the original award winning Elle TENS machine, the Elle TENS Plus is built with advanced technology, but the Elle TENS Plus the ultimate Labour TENS takes it a step further and is 3 complete TENS machines in one.
The Elle TENS Plus can operate in:
- Birth Mode – as an obstetric TENS machine with built-in Boost Button and Contraction Timer
- General Pain Mode – suitable for a range of chronic and acute pain conditions including back pain, shoulder pain, arthritis, sciatica, sports injuries, migraine, period pain and post-operative pain
- Pelvic Mode – with vaginal probe for toning your pelvic floor
Birth Partner can send the Elle TENS Plus the ultimate labour TENS machine to you anywhere in Australia, by post or courier.
Elle TENS Plus Features and Benefits:
- Elle TENS Plus the ultimate labour TENS is 3 TENS units in 1 for all your labour and post-labour needs : treats birth pain, general pain and pelvic floor toning
- Built-in contraction timer – invaluable during labour – keeps your support people focussed on you for every contraction, instead of the clock
- Easy to use – pre-set modes
- Integrated boost button – to help you during contractions
- Optimax technology for extra power just when you need it
- Uses 4 large obstetric pads
- Easy to read user display
- Neck cord and belt clip for mobility
Many health funds offer a rebate of up to 90% on your TENS machine – just check with your health fund first, and let us know when you book if you need a receipt for your health fund.
Please speak to us about using our lay-by or payment plan options if this is what works best for you. We also now offer payment with Afterpay, so you can buy now and pay later – just select Afterpay in the checkout.
What’s Included in the Elle TENS Plus the ultimate labour TENS pack:
- Pack of 4 electrode pads
- 2 leadwires plus 1 spare
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Vaginal probe
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- Women’s Guide to Drug Free Pain Relief
- Pad placement chart
Elle TENS Plus Modes:
- Burst mode – generally used between contractions
- Boost mode – for combating additional pain during contractions
General Pain Mode
- Constant mode – Pulses are continuous and feel like a tingly sensation. This mode is generally used for acute pain conditions.
- Burst mode – Pulses are off and on in a regular cycle and will feel like a heartbeat sensation. This mode is generally used for chronic pain conditions.
- Massage mode – The pulses decrease and then increase in regular cycles creating a massaging sensation.
- Mixed mode – 3 seconds of Constant and 3 seconds of Burst as described above.
- Urge incontinence helped with PROG 1
- stress incontinence helped with PROG 2
- A combination of urge and stress incontinence helped with PROG 3
- After Care – PROG 2 – an optional mode that can be used directly after treatment
What is the Best Labour TENS:
|Elle TENS Plus||Elle TENS||Neurotrac TENS||Obi TENS|
|8 week hire||from $75||from $65||from $50||not available|
|Boost Button||Built-in||Built-in||Separate wire||Built-in|
|Neck strap / belt clip||Both||Both||Belt Clip||Both|
|Able to use after labour||Yes, general or pelvic mode||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pelvic floor strengthening||Yes, from 6 weeks post-natally||No||No||No|
You can find more information here about the best labour TENS. You may also be interested in reading our article about why the Elle TENS Plus is the ultimate labour TENS machine.
Interest Free Payment Plan Available:
Birth Partner has been helping mums around Australia since 2007.